Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My Bizarro Fiction

Bizarro Fiction is a relatively new literary genre that has been described as "the literary equivalent of the cult section of a video store." It's typified by a high degree of weirdness. I've been dabbling in this genre for awhile, and I'd like to share a couple pieces that are well worth reading.

The first is my Bizarro short story "David Bowie is Trying to Kill Me!" It's available on Amazon as a kindle single, and no, you don't need a kindle to read it. Amazon has free apps that let you read kindle content on any device you please.

The story is getting nothing but great reviews and costs only 99 cents, so what are you waiting for? Take a gander at this amazing cover by Don Noble:

DAVID BOWIE IS TRYING TO KILL ME!


Next up is my Bizarro novella "Rock 'N' Roll Head Case." Every year the premiere force in Bizarro fiction puts out a series of books in their New Bizarro Author Series. I am honored to have been selected for this year's offerings. Check out another gorgeous cover:

The tagline is "When Alice Cooper's head starts telling you what to do, you probably shouldn't listen. Chaino Durante did. This is his story."

Release date, November 5, 2015. I'll post a link when it's available!

No comments: