Monday, July 20, 2009

Ongoing Technical Issues

EDIT: Problems fixed some time ago. Everything working fine. Feel free to tune in!

Apparently the modem was not the cause of my connectivity issues. I continue to have problems keeping NeverEndingWonder Radio on the air. Two nights last week I had seven hour windows where I was unable to send data fast enough to keep the stream going.

This morning the data poblem started at 8:30 AM and it's still going on at 5 PM. This is the longest this problem has gone on, on a single day.

To be honest I don't know how much longer I'll keep NeverEndingWonder Radio on the air. Why bother paying to broadcast a station nobody can listen to? It never got more than a few listeners anyway. Lots of "admirers" but not many actual listeners.

So, anyway- if you have problems listening, my apologies. There's nothing I can do about it.

EDIT: Things seem to have stabalized again, for the last several days, so please- TUNE IN!

No comments: